Give a one time gift or set up a recurring gift to support the Center by clicking on the button below. Also, be a part of our work by attending and supporting our three annual fundraisers: Bids & Bites Gala (November), Advocates in Action Luncheon (May), and the Child Abuse Benefit Golf Outing (June). Check out our latest events here.
Give a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift to support the Center by clicking on the button below.
Be a part of our work by attending and supporting our 3 annual fundraisers: Bids & Bites Gala (November), Advocates in Action Luncheon (May), and the Child Abuse Benefit Golf Outing (June).
JOIN OUR GUARDIAN ANGEL SOCIETY
Our Guardian Angel Society recognizes individuals and families who have notified us that they have included the Children's Advocacy Center in their will or another deferred giving plan.
1. Arrange for your estate to leave a gift to the CAC. Common ways to do this are:
- As a beneficiary of your Will or Trust
- As a beneficiary of an IRA, annuity, or 401k/403B Retirement Plan
- As a beneficiary or owner of a Life Insurance Policy
- As a beneficiary of a Charitable Gift Annuity, Charitable Remainder Trust, or other Planned Gift
2. Notify the Children's Advocacy Center that you have made the necessary arrangements and fill out the Guardian Angel Society form. This will give us permission to use your name in the future listing of the Guardian Angel Society Members.
(For more information please give us a call at 616-393-6123.)
Make a gift to help sustain us now and in the future:
Darcy Komejan Endowment for the Children's Advocacy Center held at the Community Foundation Holland/Zeeland and the Children's Advocacy Center Endowment Fund held at the Grand Haven Area Community Foundation
Help employee engagement through volunteering. Set up donation drives, and enhance your marketing efforts through corporate sponsorships of events or through corporate gifts.
JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM
Dream Teamers are powerful ongoing supporters who pledge to raise $1,000 or more in one year.
For more information on corporate giving or the Dream Team program call us at 616-393-6123.